Qualitest Canada is the #1 Metallurgical Testing facility in Canada and we provide metallographic services nationwide including Vancouver, Edmonton, Manitoba, Toronto, Hamilton, Mississauga, Sarnia, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Peace River, Cold Lake, Grande Prairie, Conklin, Surrey, Langley, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby, Victoria, Kitimat, Terrace, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, Kelowna, Kamloops, Red Deer, Regina, Saskatoon, Lloydminster etc.. .
We have laboratories in Nisku Edmonton (Alberta), Calgary (Alberta), Surrey (B.C) and Mississauga (Ontario). These facilities consist a wide range of testing equipment for evaluating the mechanical properties for ferrous alloys, non-ferrous alloys, composites and ceramics. Our specialties in Materials Science will provide fast and reliable responds to your needs regarding the qualification of your products. For obtaining accurate results you can bring the test sample and we prepare the test specimens for various mechanical tests based on your specifications and the requirements of any specific standards like ASTM. Qualitest offers a broad range of material testing as described in the below:
- Tensile Testing at Ambient and Elevated Temperatures
- Compression Testing
- Guided Bend Tests
- Hardness Tests Including Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers
- Charpy V-notch (CVN) Impact Test
- Low Temperature Testing
- Toughness Impact Test
- Chemical Analysis
- Failure Assessment and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Micro-structure and Macro-structure Examination
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Other Mechanical Testing
- Chemical Analysis – instrumental and classical wet chemistry
- Mechanical Testing – wide-range of tests to measure material strength, ductility, hardness, and more
- Fracture Mechanics – fatigue crack growth and fracture toughness
- Metallurgical Examination – microscopic, macroscopic and micro-hardness examinations
- Corrosion Testing – accelerated intergranular corrosion, salt spray, humidity, passivation and more
- Nondestructive Testing – ultrasonic, hydrostatic pressure, X-ray, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant
- Specimen Preparation – in-house Machine Shop We offer testing to help you through all your day-to-day and unexpected needs.
Our highly experienced Engineering team can also research material or product failures. Please contact us to get more details for the below.
- Mechanical properties
- Heat treat upgrade
- Microscopic product features
- Flaws and defects
- Material composition
- Corrosion susceptibility
Qualitest metallurgical testing laboratories are fully equipped to prepare test specimens and samples for all metal tests performed in our destructive testing departments. Our non-destructive metal testing services can be performed on a wide-range of products such as tubing, pipe, bar, plates, castings, fasteners and other machined parts in all sizes, shapes and weights. Once the testing is completed, our Engineers will prepare a detailed technical report with metal test results, accreditation, and specifications etc as per the client’s project requirements.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org today to get a quote.